The task of implementing inquiry teaching & learning in their your own classroom can be demanding, but if you do persist you will find it stimulating, exciting and rewarding.
Here we have listed a number of activities and hints that we have picked up from hosting workshops across Europe to help you to implement IBSE into your curricular activities.
In this short programme we aim to help you to:
- Reflect on practice of inquiry within the classroom
- Become effective in asking / owning ; managing / encouraging questions that can be investigated
- Design investigations that support analysing and interpreting data
- Find ways to help students to support their claims by generating / searching out evidence
- Manage and encourage communication within classroom
- Discuss different ways to perform an IBSE lesson
- Support the curiosity of students in your classroom